The information given herewith is of great importance and we would appreciate your dedication in following the instructions given for your own safety.
At the time of Admission
1. Please go to the admission counter and fill in the form and complete the necessary formalities. You might be asked for a deposit* at the counter in accordance with BAH polices.
2. Please inform the Insurance desk about your Insurance Details and submit all necessary document within 24 hours from time of Admission, so that processes get smoother for you, especially during discharge.
3. An indemnity / consent form will be needed to be signed for admission.
4. Diet for Inpatient is included in Tariff.**
5. During the time of procedure, Cathlab/OT pass will be available from main reception for two relatives.
6. When the patient will be shifted to ICU, relatives need to vacant the room.
Please bring with you
1. Personal toiletries and slippers
2. All reports, prescription, medicines, inhalers, etc that you are currently taking
3. Spectacles, lenses, cases & solution and dentures
4. Insurance documents
5. A few things to help you pass your time like books, puzzles, etc.
During your stay
1 Games, cards etc. are available with floor coordinators.
2. Magazines and books will also be offered to you.
3. For single & suite class patients, a select list of DVD will be available for viewing.
Please do not bring
1. Any valuables or jewellery. The hospital will not be liable for any loss of valuables.
2. Outside food is not allowed in the hospital.
We need your co-operation :
1. Please respect other patients around you who are sleeping and keep noise to a minimum.
2. Keep your room environment clean & hygienic and help us maintain standard of cleanliness.
3. Keep the toilets clean & dry.
4. Use dustbin *for disposal of any waste.
5. All meals are provided from the hospital. Only vegetarian and health promoting food is served.
6. Special diet will be served as prescribed by the doctor.
7. Meals are planned and their preparation is supervised by trained and competent clinical nutritionists.
8. The patient may be transferred to a government /municipal hospital for non-payment or any other administrative reason.
9. Please do not sit /sleep on patient’s bed and in any waiting area.