ORTHOPEDICS and JOINT REPLACEMENT
The department provides a wide range of treatments and corrective procedures to help individuals regain their physical strength. Spinal procedures, joint replacement and other specialized procedures are performed by our specialists. The department offers state-of-the-art treatment for Joint Replacement Surgeries, Trauma care, Arthroscopic Surgeries including Sports Medicine, Rehabilitation and Deformity correction.
Orthopedic procedures performed are;
• Primary and Revision Joint Replacement Surgeries of the Hip, Knee, Shoulder and Elbow.
• Arthroscopy procedures like Key Hole Surgery, Shoulder ligament reconstruction and Cuff repair.
• Poly Trauma Care with complex Trauma surgeries.
• Deformity correction like congenital deformity, post polio residual paralysis
• Minimally Invasive Arthroplasty.
• Spine surgeries such as Micro Lumbar Discectomy, Decompression with spinal instrumentations.